Saturday, March 1, 2008

We need A change of PLAN...

Now playing: YUI - Namidairo

There'll be cursing in this post so you can leave if you want to...

What plan? It's OUR plan to Sabah... That is IF you REALLY want me to tag along then you guys will have to change our destination...

The cursing starts RIGHT here~~

That mad-man-whose-brain-was-flushed-away isn't really happy (?) with our destination...

"There's no meaning! Why Sabah? There's so much Philiphines, Sakai, Pirates n blah blah blah..." Stupid LAR~~~~~~ And he's using this quiet and dun-you-dare-to-defy-me tone which I HATE SOOOO MUCH!!!

What made me angry and LOL wasn't the fact that he doesn't allow me to the trip... OK... He's my dad and he doesn't approve my REQUEST is because he's worried that I might ended up in one of those cannibals intestine that's fine... I can understand...

BUT

As I was going back to my room feeling DISAPPOINTED he added,
"不要以为每次你要去哪里我都会给你去, 你不要太有脸!!”

LOL

What the HELL is he TALKING about!!!??? He sound like I've requested to go to for THOUSAND of times and he AGREED letting me to flutter away happily!! That IS SOOOOO NOT TRUE!!! From what I can remember, these are the ONLY requests I HAVE ASKED:
1. During Form 2, I've asked him whether I can go out with my friends. Boys are included that time... Did he Agree? NO...
2. Form 3, after PMR. The trip to Melaka with boys AND TEACHERS... Yes, he did... But with stupid conditions, I suffered quite a lot to get that permission...
3. THIS TRIP, with guys and NO teachers plus oversea... OVER HIS DEAD BODY...

I've only asked him THREE times, and yet he sound like I'm always asking for his STUPID-GO-TO-HELL-PERMISSION and he ALWAYS GIVE!! GOD!! He also warned me not to cry... Cry? Me? Because of him? Over my rotten body!!! Instead of crying I laugh!! I REALLY CAN'T stop LOLing when I was in my room... I HATE HIM~~~ Not to mention that chimpanzeetch (she' born in the year of monkey and she's a BITCH, How decent is she if she's willing to "beep" with a MORON-ASS-HOLE who already has TWO wives) who's having an affair with him... People like him DON'T have the right to talk like this!!! THEY JUST DON'T!!! He's a shame in the family!!!

*sigh*

Reminds me of how Lulu LOL when he found out that Suzaku's his rival... Someone smack him please...

No comments: