Monday, April 13, 2009

Humpty Dumpty

Heeh.

There goes my golden egg.

*flomp*

*The golden egg labelled with an unachievable High-Distinction fell flat on the ground, hard, and breaks*

My account doesn't balance again... (The only time it balanced was during the last test)

I want to go karaoke...

Shall definitely shout until my throat sores on Thursday.

Don't care about Jiri la, will just scream until everyone claps.

Then, Kangaroo-san, here I come!!

Wheeee~~

B-but now...

Have to study Human Communication...

Oh yeah, just to add a little creepy incident Eliz and I had on the bus...

The moment two brain-blasted girls found their seats at the back-most place on the stinky bus, a man with enormous eyes turned around and stared at Eliz...

His eyes were fixed on her, while I froze there, creep out by his eerie stare.

Then...

He turned away...

Later...

He stared at not only Eliz, but me too.

And I looked at him face-to-face.

That look was enough to make our hair to stand up as if they had been electrocuted.

After some time...

His head, along with his tea-cup sized eyes returned to where they should be looking.

To our horror...

They returned...

With the blank look on his face and the tupperware-bashing rude eyes...

Eliz and I smiled nervously at each other...

Occasionally, his eyes would focused on a spot and refused to move...

Forcing us to look somewhere else...

It was hard.

For me to suppress the urge to poke his eyes with my house keys.

Various nightmares haunted my already-exhausted mind.

Is he a terrorist? A suicide bomber? Kidnapper maybe? Organ dealer? Could he be a money-cheating Bomoh? Or some psycho criminal...?

Or was I just too paranoid... Maybe he has 阴阳眼, and he just happened to saw a lot of lost spirit or wandering ghost around us that he kept looking at those invisible to us... (This is what happens when you talk about haunted hotels at Genting in McD) Or maybe Eliz looked like someone he knows...

I swore to myself, if he tries anything funny. It'll be his eyes the first to go.
But here I am, typing this weird incident that I hope it wouldn't happen to anyone... Shoo, creepy guy, go away. Don't you ever take the same bus as we would in the future.



You Are The Brain



You're the type of person who's always on, always churning.

You are alert and quick to react. You like to stay busy.

You are responsible but also demanding. You take up a lot of energy.

You are someone of deep mystery. There's a lot below the surface that's hard to figure out.



Your Name's Power is Beauty



Your name's power is that it helps you be beautiful.

Your name conveys both a pleasant and kind attitude.

People who meet you can't help but think you are delightful.

You try to live your life with honesty and affection.



You Are Tomato Juice



You are unusual and unconventional. Some people find you a bit overpowering.

You're not normal, and that's totally okay with you. You're comfortable in your own skin.

You are outspoken and quirky. There's nothing subtle about you.

And while you're powerful, you're not stubborn. You can be quite flexible and adaptable.


Tomato rawks!!
LOL
I'm abnormal and mysterious...

No comments: