Monday, July 13, 2009

Hagaren

OMG. How could I mistaken him as Edward!!!!!!!!!!!! Eeeeeeeekk!! He's Hohenheim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe I'm that stupid!!!! I'm so ashamed of myself!!!!! T.T

I should have recognize his rag clothing!!!And I thought he was Edward with no fringe!! Father and son, they look alike!!!!

LOL.

It's so cool!! Having the young Hohenheim to be the first character to turn up in the OP and Trisha up next!!!


LOL! Hohenheim is so cute when he was young!!!!


Lin!Greed is on my fav chara list right now!!!

Somehow, this Greed is more sophisticated, this has nothing to do with his long hair. I like his taste for clothes, he looks much more princey (with a bit of a Lelouch-like aura) than the original Lin, although, he himself is Lin... lol, very complicated!!

He's got that if-it-doesn't-concern-me-it's-none-of-my-business trait. I love the moment when Lin!Greed reprimanded Bradley for looking down at humans!!! XDD

Right now, his greed seems to be focusing on gaining freedom from the Father. In some sense, he acknowledged the humans' strength and understands that humans are never meant to be underestimated, which makes him a thoughtful guy. Shallow charas are not worth loving

Even when he was reborn within Lin, he showed such courtesy that makes it hard for me to imagine that he is one of the 7 sins...

Heez. I want to make a new skin, but have no idea which theme to use...

Tsubasa is so overwhelming that it now feels underwhelming...
Pandora Hearts needs more pretty colour page...
07 Ghost needs less Teito and more Hakuren...
Fullmetal Alchemist is pumping my adrenaline, but I can't find suitable artwork...
Erementar Gerad is pretty, but no pretty colour page...
Code Geass is over, no more pretty image... (Oohh!! Maybe the new art CLAMP is doing might work!!)
Kuroshitsuji also lacks a lot of gorgeous colour page suitable...
Fairy Tail doesn't suit my style...
Naruto is definitely out.
La Corda Doro is too lovey-dovey...
Nabari's style is getting more distorted... (OMG, Why are their arms soooooo skinny???)
Vampire is not my cup of tea (can't stand the emo people... Especially Yuuki...)

And now, my dad wants me to help him to design his website.

*scoffs coughs*

Oh great, now you want me to design??

Hahaha *can you sense the sarcasm?* And you didn't want me to study arts...

Assignments are towering, tasks are overloading, clothes are piling, my table is messy.

Life is very complicated.
I feel like going back to ice age.

No comments: