Thursday, September 11, 2008

100th Post!!!

It's been a looooong journey, but I have finally reached my 1st 100th post. And yes, I'm happy and proud about that... So, I'm gonna celebrate it with some pictures that made a BL fangirl like me happy!!!! XDDD

The first pic: A GIF image which is soooooooooo NOT RIGHT...

Photobucket Image Hosting
Get what I meant... But you could always think it as a boy and a girl kissing instead of... um... nvm... Feel like fainting already... Unless you close the window, they'll just keep kissing...

Next: A very pretty picture for the OST2!!!!!
Yes, I'm mad... Kick C.C. away and replace her with Suzaku!!!! I want Lulu's fingers to be in his hair and not hers!!

And yes, the exam... Don't want to mention it... Screwed Chinese pp1 and EST pp2... Tomorrow got BM and History... Haven't finish my tuition homework yet... NO, wait, I haven't even start... I love it when we're discussing about Chinese pp2 and seeing Banana just look at us in a 'I-have-no-idea-what-are-these-aliens-talking-about-and-I don't-wanna-know' look!!! I'm really sarcastic I know...

I've been posting crap lately... *sighs* The exam pressure is catching up already... But there's not much to talk about during exam, everyone wants to study and discuss about the papers...

Oh wait, there's something worth blogging I guess... Today, we unlucky-NS-trainees got a 'nice' form from Pn Lim/Lin/watever... Stupid thing... Just noticed that most of the selected ones are really active in certain field... That's so unfair... And yes, I know I'd repeated that for god knows how many times...

Just remembered that nightmare I had the day before yesterday... I've just watched 'The Day After Tomorrow' recently, so the fact that dream was horrifying was no surprise...

It all happened with me 'waking up' in my bed... I heard the wind roaring outside the window... And then, I saw the sky was clouded, and it just doesn't look or feel right... So, out of some certain 'deja vu' I had, I screamed at my sis, mum and bro that we had to 'evacuate'... So we used the lift and warned those who were in the lift to 'flee'... I wonder why was I in the apartment then... After we drove away to safety, funny that the place I had in my mind was the road in front of Atria... -.-lll Then, I thought that it was safe for us to return... So we went back to where we live, and this time I dreamt about my room... lol Then I remembered that I had a Chinese test!!! Oh s***!!! It was about 10am and I thought I could rush to school and maybe sit for the EST... And so, I screamed at my dear maid to get my water as I paniced... Then, I heard my phone vibrating...

This time, I really woke up... It was my alarm... What a nightmare... Gotta ciao... Need to do my homework... T.T

Quote of the Post
"No, he's gay..."
(guess who's the 'he'... Hint: the guy who has almost no body hair other than his very small mustache ...)
by Aaron San

No comments: