Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Success!

The library exhibition today was quite a success... First, those VIP came in, and the first thing they saw is our WONDERFUL booth~~ Isn't that great? They were quite impressed with those students' artworks... And they stayed for quite some time admiring Hsien Chien's 'paperwork'... Other than that, they saw our Shinigami and L...

I was holding dear Kon... Later, they went into Bilik Tayangan... Chrno was there with others to perform 'The Price Of Freedom', nice piece~ Chrno said he made a mistake, but no one noticed, well, at least not me...

Overall, everything looked nice, our booth, I mean... During the form3, form4 recess, our booth was flooded... Everything was chaotic... We made 100+ bucks by selling those key chains, book marks, and orders for the artworks... That's quite a lot...

The upper section recess was the same... Chaos. But I enjoyed it... XDD

I've also told Cleste my crush... Wheeeeeeeee~~ Definitely better than Ashin!! He's my heart!!! I LOVE him!!




You Are a Mac



You are creative, stylish, and super trendy.

You demand the best - even if it costs an arm and a leg.






You Are Destined to Rule the World



You have the makings of a very evil dictator...

Which is both kind of cool and kind of scary!

Will you rule the world? Maybe. Maybe not.

But at least you know that you could.



Quote of the Post
"Kon kissed you!! Not just you, others too!"
by me

No comments: