Monday, August 11, 2008

Horror!

There are some who greet NS with a warm smile, leaping hearts and celebrate when they're chosen. But, as you know, light wouldn't exist without shadows... Well, I'm one of those who grief for being chosen... If you're a NS supporter, you might say, 'what's wrong with you?? You should jubilate for being chosen!!! I wish I was chosen...' But hey! I have my own mind and I am the one to say whether I like it or not, not you...

*sighs* This sucks...

My mum said that we'll have to get Dr. Teh to write something for me... Insomnia, allergy and maybe migraine... lol... Which IS true... I'm taking med EVERYDAY for my stupid allergy which started last year... Then, my insomnia, I'm sure most of u know about it...

Vincy said she don't mind to be kena... But she's not in anyway, so nice said... She told me that Elizabeth wants to be chosen, but in her group, only Puay Huang kena... Are they having a thing with the 苏 family?

Tahniah, anda telah terpilih untuk mengikuti Program Latihan Khidmat Negara Siri 6/2009. NAMA : SU JE HUI
NOKP : xxxxxxxxxx

NEGERI : SELANGOR


Funny? Why do I feel cursed instead of blessed? What's worse, my dad doesn't seemed too keen to get me out of this nightmare...

We prepared the library today... Decorated our table with loads of nice, pretty posters... *drools at it* The figurines looked real nice in the display thingy... A lot asked whether they're for sale or not... HELL NO!!! The bookmarks looked very adorable... Still thinking about the price...

Now, I wanna talk about Code Geass... ARRRRRGGGGHHHH!!! Rollo!!! DO you have to be so foolish??? I really loathes Sunrise for making him so 'unadorable'... I know they're trying to make Lelouch more redeemable, but there's no need to bully my dear Rollo~~ T.T *sobs*

Gyaaaaa!! Rollo looks adorable!! Lelouch grief for him please!!! Pwease!!! He's dead for sure... T.T

Devastated Lulu... I bet I look like him...

What? Lelouch is distressed?? You've gotta be kidding!!! I am the king of Emos...


No comments: