Thursday, July 31, 2008

Sleepy

So, those two can't stand spicy food... pathetic... Today, we had the Ceramah... I can't say that it's bad, but I'm not sure that whether it's good... I just wanna sleep!!! Just to tell you who can understand... That 'thing' is almost the size of a Star News Paper... But instead of the rectangular shape, it's now a square shape... Coz I wrapped at the same side at first, when I noticed about it, I was simply tooo lazy to undo... The actual size is 12x11.1x3 inches... XDDD




You Inner Gender is Female



You're sensitive, caring, and willing to connect with anyone who's open to you.

You make friends easily, and you enjoy all sorts of conversations.

You understand most people you meet - better than they understand themselves.

You're totally a woman... or at the very least, your soul is female.






Your Brain is 80% Female, 20% Male



Your brain leans female

You think with your heart, not your head

Sweet and considerate, you are a giver

But you're tough enough not to let anyone take advantage of you!




Quote of the Post
"We are 'Chickens'..."
by B. Cherng & William Leong

No comments: