Monday, July 28, 2008

Flu

I'm sick... Got a cold... Runny nose came first.. Why? Coz it ran... (Hahar) Most probably I was infected by Cleste but fall sick later than my sis and bro who was infected by me I guess... My brain feels like glue... Been a couch potato for the whole afternoon... Watched Freaky Friday again... Very funny... Pity Lindsay turned bad...

Lied on the coach with a blanket and three pillows during the whole movie until 6 something... My stupid sis forgot her pills, and yeah, she started to boiled... And I get the blame...

'You should make sure they had their medicine!!' My father screamed...

Hello?? I was the one with the gooey brain when they were perfectly fine~~ I even asked my sis to bring me the pills! She saw the pills, touched it and watched me swallowed it and she forgets to take them... Same goes to my bro, except that he didn't touch the pills...

I'm gonna punch her when she's better... And if my bro's ill too, I'll skin him alive...




You Are a Vanilla Shake



Vanilla, yes, but definitely not boring.

You are subtly complex and deeply sophisticated.



You're the type of person who has always been ahead of their time.

You don't fall for gimmicks or tricks. You are drawn to what's true.






Your Gemstone is Orange Saphire



Courageous, optimistic, and successful.

Your confidence helps you handle the ups and downs of life



Quote of the Post
"I dropped my brain..."
by Captain Jack Sparrow

No comments: