Sunday, March 30, 2008

TV AGAIN??!! O.o

My sis got third place in the gymnast competition with her two partners... Out of three groups... Actually they're 1st... But there's no category for mix group, they ended up in 3rd instead of being disqualified... I was really amazed to hear that they got 1st... Coz my sis actually fell TWICE~~ But the according to the insiders, their vaulting was quite good...

And yeah, there's this guy, sad lor... He broke his left arm!!! Before the competition, and the organizer didn't have any medical team stand by, so he ended up in pain for I-think-half-an-hour... And when the ambulance came, those red guys walked sooooo slow as if they're on a tour... Poor guy...

Talking bout chicken... My sis chicken out of the marathon by Vitagen, Run for Fun~~ I personally think that it's 'RUN LIKE HELL'... They say it's less than 3km, it always sounds oceans better than looking at the course... My sis and mum went to check the stadium, and 'poof' there goes her courage... Besides, we have to get up at 5:30 am to get there... 5:30 AM, that's insane, I need to sleep late at least one day per week... That kinda cooled down my mad wish for my sis to get me that Sony Vaio... Ah well, chicken!!

And then, my jazz instructor just sms me 1 am in the morning to tell me that she'd joined this 'You Think You Can Dance' program or something this week, so there'll be 8TV's tv crew in OUR class this Thursday... Talking bout looking good... WTFG!! (wat-the-freaking-god) TV??!! I rather hide myself... Gyaaaaa~~ Panic AGAIN!!! This is soooo much worse than the concert...

No comments: