Monday, March 17, 2008

Tagged, I'm it...

1. Real name => Su Je Hui
2. Nickname => Chibi Rozen
3. Married => Not yet
4. Male or Female => 100% pure female, no doubt
5. Highschool => SMK Taman SEA
6. College => Perhaps One Academy??
7. Short or long hair => Depends... I think long...
8. Are you a health freak => What kind?
9.Height => 170cm, I wish!!! 158cm only...
10. Do you have a crush on someone => Errrr.... No?
11. Do you like yourself => 75% of the time...
12. Piercings => Never...
13. Righty or Lefty => Righty

FIRST'S
14. First surgery => Is dental problem counted?
15. First piercing(s) => none...
16. First person you see in the morning => My phone?
17. First award => I think standard four...
18. First sport you joined => running...
19. First pet => Xiao Huang!!!! and some others...
20. First vacation => A long time ago...
21. First concert => My concert? During kindergarten~ I'm from Peter n Jane!
22. First crush => Syaoran??

CURRENTLY
23. Eating => gases...
24. Drinking => Saliva with enzyme...
25. I'm about to => find something to do...

YOUR FUTURE
26. Want kids => I guess...
27. Want to get married => Depends...
28. Careers in mind => Dunno wor... Animation? But it looks very busy...

WHICH ONE IS BETTER
29. Lips or eyes => Eyes...
30. Hugs or kisses => Depends on how is the situation.
31. Shorter or taller => Definitely taller
32. Romantic or spontaneous => eh....
33. Sensitive or loud => Loud.
34. Trouble maker or hesitant => Neither...

HAVE YOU EVER
35. Kissed a stranger => Maybe a kid I might...
36. Drank bubbles => Bubble Choc?
37. Lost glasses/contacts => I have GOOD eyes...
38. Ran away from home => Thought of... But never done it b4...
39. Liked someone younger => friends?
40. Liked someone older => Friends, Family and Manga??
41. Broken someone's heart => Unavoidable...
42. Been arrested => Never...
43. Cried when someone died => Eh... The one that I lost aren't that close to me... My grandparentsss are still alive... So not yet...
44. Liked a friend => Friendship love??

DO YOU BELIEVE IN
45. Yourself => I wish I do...
46. Miracles => I want it to happen SO BADLY!!
47. Heaven => Eternal kinda scares me... But if everyone's with me (the one I like - friends, family...) then it's fine...
48. Santa claus => I AM...
49. Angels => FRIENDS!

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY ~*
50. Is there one person you want to be with right now => Sure
51. Do you believe in God => Errrr...
52. Tag 5 people => Whoever has eyes to read this...

Hai... School started AGAIN... Feel depress again... Seni was kinda fun... Win Lose Or Draw~~

No comments: