Saturday, December 20, 2008

Tagged

1.Which anime makes you shed your tears?
I don't usually cry...

2. What anime are you watching lately?
Kuroshitsuji, Earl and Fairy, Vampire Knight, Chaos;Head.

3. What anime are you manga-ing lately?
Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle, Fullmetal Alchemist, Bakuman, X, Kindaichi, Fairy Tail, Ouran High School, Akuma and her love Song, Vampire Knight, Kobato, XXX Holic, Shugo Chara, Kuroshitsuji, Switch, Juushin Enbu, Naruto.


4. Any anime makes you feel bad after watching it?
Code Geass (Boo! Lelouch is DEAD), X (Boo! Kamui is most likely dead), Fullmetal Alchemist (Edward is in a parallel world).


5. What anime you like to watch the most, as in repeatable watching.
FMA - damn funny and touching!
Rozen Maiden - hilarious and love the lolita outfits
Code Geass - Amazing storyline and the sharp and crisp graphic which makes it extremely enjoyable

6. What anime makes you go WOW?
FMA, X, Code Geass (the one with the most mind-twisting plot)

7. Do you like anime spoilers?
I do. I'll still watch it as long as the story's interesting. I don't like being disappointed, so I'll try and see which anime looks promising before watching it.

8. Do you wish to create new animes on your future life?
Oh YES! HOW I WISH!

9. Are you going to watch Anime for the rest of your life?
I supposed...

10. Are you an anime otaku?
I guess.

No comments: