Monday, September 8, 2008

B.O.D. (Blog Or Die)

Today I had no idea what I wrote in my BM karangan and the rangsangan thingy... DIE... Then English was pretty good, I slept through and finished the paper evenly... Tomorrow Moral die... I'm wasting time here and I've lost my moral paper... DIE!!

Still, there's ALWAYS time to watch Code Geass... Sadly it'll end pretty soon... T.T *wails* No doubt Lelouch and Suzaku planned to die together after they achieved their goals by acting the Villains...

WTH?? I trained soooo hard and I only got seconds of screening time?? NO WAY!! Yes, I truly understand why you looked horrified...

Hi people~~ Your new beauty pageant is here~~

This is sooooooo KAWAII!!

This SUX!!! They killed Raikou!!!! How could they??




You Are the Innovator



You're the type of person who is always a step ahead of everyone else.

You thrive when you're experimenting with new designs, ideas, and attitudes.

You are a creative person with many talents. You have to have artistic outlets in your life.

You need to create - whether it's writing furiously or redecorating your home. If not, your life becomes chaotic.

You tire of doing the same thing every day. You change your job, friends, and personal style often.

You are at your best when you have a focus. If not, you develop a flaky artist's temperament.






You Are Cream Pie



You're the perfect combo of simplicity and divinity.

You are a secret

. No one knows how indulgent you can be.

You don't indulge often, but when you do, you go for the best.

You have expensive taste - even if you aren't rich.

Those who like you life for understated pleasures.

You're not flashy or trendy, but you have a depth that most people lack.

Interacting with you makes most people feel incredibly satisfied.

You are gentle, super sweet, and in harmony with those around you.



Quote of the Post
"Every time she calls me I know something bad's gonna happen..."
by B. Cherng

No comments: