Friday, June 27, 2008

おわり!

It has ended... I feel kinda down when it had ended... It means that I'll have to start my preparations for SPM, which I tried to avoid as much as possible... This year, Hijau got No.2 for marching... Serves them right for being so vain... (no offense!! Antz & Rachel!!) No. 1 goes to Biru... As for Red and Yellow, they got nothing, and if they got nothing, Purple is definitely not getting anything... The only prize Unggu got was the Deco, but we're not really involved with it, so the feeling of success wasn't that great... PP got 2nd place in marching while PBSM got 1st!! Woooohoooooo!!

The thing which I enjoyed the most on SD is screaming... You get to scream at your topmost voice for cheering for your friends and to show your support to your house... And no worries that the teacher will frame you for making noise!! Now, my throat hurts... But really, I like screaming XDD...

Our marching really sux, though I know that it's not really fair to Chee Hoe as he tried his best, it's just that his not strict enough under those sad circumstances... But I'm really glad that the-teacher-on-the-mic can hear us singing... I pity Chee Hoe, especially when he's giving a command, his voice is really cacat... I think he's more into photographing, making him a commander means that he won't be able to take photos of marchers...

Another thing about him is his looks... His face is kinda thin, and his eyes looks like he's having a hard time looking at his surroundings. It might be becoz of his habit of taking photos through his camera lens (his camera look a lot like Cherng's, but it's only 8 MP) or becoz he wears specs (I heard that wearing specs makes your eyes small) or maybe he was born like that... Anyway, whenever we had practices, I always fear that he might just burst into tears... And yeah, I've never seen him smile 'happily' before... Usually when he jokes, he always smile like a role model not a BIG GRIN like Kentai usually gives us... Maybe it's because I've been with Banana and Kentai too long... Seeing their silly faces and the way they express really makes me feel that, that is what you call a smile, deep from the heart... Guess he's really stressed with us around...

Overall, Green house is still Champion (when you try to pronounce it in BC, it'll sound like 'qian bian' lol) Siew Pau and CS is obviously very disappointed with the results... Cheer up!! I never cry, maybe it's becoz I've never win before... (How pathetic...) As for Banana, part of him must feel very, very down and lost, but you can always cheer up coz there's no need for you to go to Prom, that is if you really dun wanna go... (Thinking of sour grapes...) I feel like smacking GC, where did she went?? I wanna take lots of groups photos with her~~

I really love marching! I wish I can try belok again... *sighs* I think I'm addicted... The one and only thing which I hate is that we have to stand still and listen to the speeches given by Pn Zakiyah and a VIP... I was totally amazed by that VIP, Since he's a VIP and a ketua of some sort of Jabatan, he should be able to give a decent speech! Instead of that, he stopped from time to time, racking his brain what to say next... He can't even remember this is our 32nd SD... I doubt that anyone will really listen to his boring speech... I remember his for a bit coz my knees hurts and I just wanna find something to distract myself from the pain... If I were him, I'd find a hole to hide myself...

The prefects were annoying... (some...) They kept asking for permission slip for the camera... Hahahar!! Bet their trying to catch me red-handed!! But I got mine from Cik Mazianah. (Uwaaaa, I dunnoe how to spell her name!!) She's a darling!! She's rather peculiar today for wearing purple suit although she's not a Unggu teacher~~

The school was kinda harsh on the Higher forms... Purple and Yellows coupons were invalid, why? Coz they don't look 'formal' enough... They're sooo ridiculous... Wasting money and papers just to remake a more formal coupons which is utterly unimportant... I mean, who's gonna see how does our coupons look like? Not the VIP!! And all the coupons are bound to be tore and dumped into the bin when all of this ends!! Why bother?? We're forced to change our coupons from the PPs... The formal coupons were pale orange and looks really nice~ Like what we called in Chinese - 花瓶!! Waste our money and Earth's precious resource for the sake of their stupid reputation!! And the higher forms had to wait becoz they feared that there'll be not enough food for the small ones... Purlease!! They're old enough to take care of themselves!! If they're hungry, they should collect their food and eat it!! Why do we have to wait for them to have their snacks first??

Photos will be up on the next post... Be patient!

No comments: