Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Hacky! Hacky!! Hacky~~

People, beware when you're onlining... Mel-mel got hacked!! And that hacker sent me this extremely ridiculous e-mail:

Dear,

I am sorry i didn't inform you about my traveling to Africa for a program called "Empowering Youth to Fight Racism, HIV/AIDS, Poverty and Lack of Education, the program is taking place in three major countries in Africa which is Ghana, South Africa and Nigeria. It as been a very sad and bad moment for me, the present condition that i found myself is very intoxicated for me to explain.

I am stranded in Nigeria because I forgot my little bag in the Taxi where my money, passport, documents and other valuable things were kept on my way to the Hotel am staying, I am in a very bad situation here because i have no money with me. I am now owing the Hotel where am staying the sum of $900 and they wanted me to pay the bill soon or else they will hand me over to the Police, i need your help very urgent to enable me return back home successfully without any harm, I am in a terrible and tight situation here don't even have money to feed myself for a day i have been starving all this while so please understand how urgent i needed your help,i want you to help me with the sum of $1500 to sort out my problems here and leave with the next available flight back home but if you are not too buoyant enough to send me all the $1500 i will also appreciate what so ever amount you can afford to send me for now and i promise to reimburse the money back to you once i get back home without hitch delay.

Kindly look for a Western Union Money Transfer Local stores around you and send me the money to my receiving information below.Through Western union i can receive the money faster and safe without any problem here.

Receivers Name: Micheal Treva
Address: Eko Hotel And Suites, Victoria island,
City: Lagos
Zip Code: 23401
Country: Nigeria

After you have sent the money email me the western union transfer details
such as:

MTCN
Test Question: To whom
Answer: Soror
Amount Needed:$1500

Thanks for your kind help,waiting to hear back from you with the transfer information.
Regards
Melody Cheong

Eeeeehhhhh.... Stupid right?? That's the worse story I've heard in centuries!!!! How lame!!! Why Africa??? And duh! Moron, check if you're gonna send that freaking mail!!! We are only students!!! Since when students gets interested to go to AFRICA???? I myself would choose Nihon!!! LOL Besides, most would probably depend on their family.... Heh... Pity those fraud and hackers.... No wonder they can't really make a living... They can't even make a decent story... And those who believe this are, well... Yeah, you know...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank Q so much 4 ur concern je hui! I'm so touched! To every1 reading this post this is based on a true story. So pay special attention 2 it! Who noe u might b the next victim! Fyi, i happened 2 b the unlucky victim of this disasater!!!

P.S: My current email add is stargaz3r@live.com. Do re-add me!!